How IBM is raising the stakes with Social Business right in Microsoft’s back yard.
Posted by David Hablewitz
IBM is coming to Seattle to talk about Social Business!
See the event schedule. The event is March 5.
Did I have anything to do with this? Not that I’m aware of. But I am glad to see IBM finally recognize the Seattle area market is tired of having no options besides Microsoft to choose from. Like everywhere else, businesses here like innovation and they like competition.
So from the makers of Watson, the computer that beat the champions on Jeopardy! and the perennial leader in new patents awarded, comes the innovation of Social Business. This is a game changer in business communications technology much like email, Instant Messaging and Web Conferencing have been. IBM has the first and only legitimate offering in this new market. IBM recognizes their leadership in this market and is making it a point to let the world know:
– What is Social Business
– How businesses are using social technologies to drive business value: reduce costs, accelerate communications, increase collaboration inside and outside the organization
– A path for integrating Social Business into your existing systems, regardless of what brand it is and regardless of the size of your company.
Did I mention IBM is doing this in only 3 locations in the United States and one of those places is Seattle, Washington?
If you work with a team or company of more than about 5 people, it is worth your time to see what they are doing.
Read more about what will be presented.
This will also be an opportunity to network with peers and discuss with others how Social Business has transformed their companies. The ROI comes quickly and the metrics are compelling. If you can’t attend in person you will miss out on the networking with everyone else, but they also have a session available online. Be sure to register.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Posted on February 11, 2013, in Marketing and tagged ibm, IBM Connect, marketing, seattle, social business. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on How IBM is raising the stakes with Social Business right in Microsoft’s back yard..
Comments are closed.