Quiet, but not Idle. Latest news from The Notes Guy in Seattle.
Posted by David Hablewitz
I’ve been quiet lately on my website, but I haven’t been idle. I just wrapped up another semester of higher education. I’m doing a bit better this time around. I didn’t fully appreciate how tuff the University of Florida was until now. I’m sure the the keg parties had something to do with it too. Also working on a special assignment to redesign a website. I think you’ll like what I’m putting together.
I am working with a new client here in the Seattle area. It’s nice working with a non-profit organization that makes a real difference in the world.
I gave two presentations on social media and it’s impact on recent world events. Several more possible engagements in the next few months too.
I joined FourSquare. If you’re there, be sure to friend me. You can also follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/davehabz
If you follow IdeaJam, you might have noticed my numerous posts there as well. Be sure to go check them out and vote for them. This month’s posts include:
1. Lotus Forgot Series: Make MTBF an integral part of the server software (was in the Sandbox)
2. Lotus Forgot Series: Bring back the Diff tool (from R4) that compared two documents selected in a view
3. During server configuration, let me name the group added to template ACLs instead of assuming it is LocalDomainAdmins
4. Add a button for Access Control to the database properties dialog
5. Give the option to pull system templates from another server when configuring a new server in the domain.
6. Lotus Forgot Series: Add basic development functionality back into the Notes client.
7. Do not require being logged into Sametime to use screen capture tool
For a complete list of ideas, visit IdeaJam
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Posted in IdeaJam
Comments Off on Quiet, but not Idle. Latest news from The Notes Guy in Seattle.
Tags: FourSquare, IdeaJam, Lotus Forgot Series, Lotus Notes, MTBF, social media, The University of Florida, Twitter